Friday, July 9, 2010

Sweet Summer Slumber

I am thinking of converting our covered back patio into a sleeping porch.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to slumber to the sounds of nightingales and soft summer breezes?

Of course-we live in a city so the nightingales
may be drowned out by
police sirens and traffic noise.

No matter-when I close my eyes I will just bring up the vision of one of these
serene and spectacular images...

and drift off in a sweet summer slumber.

Sweet Dreams...wherever you are.

1 comment:

  1. Cris..
    I know the feeling..
    I live on Alameda..
    not far from the fire station..
    sirens are normal noise here..
    but it would be my luck the mosquitoes would find me..
    in the most tender anatomical parts
    but it was a great and beautiful idea!!
    email me!
    louiewindom!gmail.com
    warm sandy hugs..
    Loui♥

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Please tell me your thoughts.