Friday, February 11, 2011

Chandelier Crush

I must confess....
   I have a wee bit of a crush.




On who? you ask...


Well let's just say it is more of a what.


It is this absolutely and extraordinarily 
breathtaking....



Antique Empire Figural Bronze & Crystal Chandelier

Unfortunately-the price tag of $1200
suggests an unrequited love :-(


I wonder if the lovely lady who is selling 
this "have to have" masterpiece 
has a layaway plan?


I have the most perfect place to put it.


Hmmm...

{thinking}


I don't suppose that I really need my car???
I could take the bus ;-)

Wishing you requited love this Valentine's Day
wherever you are.

Cristine









1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! now I have a major crush too...darn...if I didn't just spend all that money on the new mac and ipad...lol :) it really is gorgeous! start saving! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Please tell me your thoughts.