Tuesday, March 8, 2011

All Work


I've been working on a big project.

There hasn't been much time for anything else-
like blogging or gardening or decorating or entertaining the children or 
even
walking Savannah (below ;-) 


Actually Savannah looks more like this now...
(I couldn't resist including this puppy photo of hers)


Although my project is just about finished.

I find myself in a bit of a funk.

This photo was graciously borrowed from http://virtual jottingsbyadriana.blogspot.com

More of a contemplative funk than a depression.
But disturbing nonetheless...

It leaves me questioning the choices that I have made.

Choices about career and finances 

Of place and time.

Of where I am and where I'd like to be.

I recall a movie line in which a young girl said
"I think most people know what they want. 
They just don't know how to get it"

Lately, I am finding this statement to be very true and
 I am wishing...

Wishing for the knowledge of how to get to exactly where I want to be.

*** 

May all of you be exactly where you want to be...
wherever you are.

Cristine 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Please tell me your thoughts.