Friday, May 20, 2011

Satchel Shout Out


I don't know what I would do without my big bag of everything under the sun
(aka briefcase)


So when the shoulder straps began to fray and tear 
(who could ever imagine that I could carry so much heavy stuff ;-)
I thought that I might have to retire it.  

Until the idea came to me…to look up the manufacturer
and see if they could repair it.

Well…not only did the manufacturer replace both shoulder straps 
with brand new ones…
they did it all at no cost.
I had to pay for shipping to NYC and that was it!
They sent it back to me good as new and neatly wrapped
in a fabric bag. 

So I am sending a great big shout out to 
Jack Georges, Inc.
&
Mark Rossi 
(the man who provides excellent customer service and you don't get that very much)

Thank you for fixing that which I cannot live without.

If you are in the market for a well crafted, beautiful briefcase of your own…
I highly recommend Jack Georges, Inc.  

Now I am off to go fill it up with some grass seed, alyssum blossoms and potting soil
for my weekend garden project.

May your weekend blossom.

Cristine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Please tell me your thoughts.