Monday, June 11, 2012

From Manic to Marvelous

How nice it is to start Monday off with some beautiful images 

Better Homes & Gardens April 2010
~
Yellow just brightens the spirit 
and 
flowers always make me smile
~

Traditional Home May 2010
~
The decorator in me with always look toward interiors when the mere term of 
beautiful images is mentioned

I find this room's eclectic and light hearted fabrics calming and perfect

The slightly modern mix of the subtle yet telling light gray lampshade fabric 
against the brightly colored floral chintz draperies 
and the soft green damask love seat
{did you notice the lampshade fabric on the side of the love seat}
Heaven
~
I hope these images make your Manic Monday 
Marvelous :-)

"For hath God not given us the spirit of fear: but of power, and of love, and of sound mind"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Please tell me your thoughts.